Cabin Mock-up Showcases Future G600, G500 Interiors
Aircraft owners who want to envision the cabin of a new Gulfstream G600 or G500 need look no further than the full-size mock-up of a G600 interior now on display at the National Business Aviation Association’s Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition in Las Vegas.
After 12 months of extensive customer input, a redesigned G600 mock-up that maximizes space, convenience, comfort and capabilities debuted at the air show. The redesigned features include:
• a slimmer passenger service unit for increased headroom and maximized passenger space
• an expanded side ledge
• additional counter space in the galley
• improved seating for enhanced comfort and ease of use
• stone flooring in the entryway and forward lavatory
• an ergonomically enhanced aft lavatory
• enhanced cabin lighting
• quieter drawer and cabinet latches
The refinements made to the G600 cabin also will be reflected in the cabin of the all-new G500, for which certification is anticipated in 2017. Certification for the G600 is slated to follow in 2018.